Friday, October 13, 2006

Moving Around like Dust in the Wind

So since I last posted I have *graduated* from Miami Ad School. I am a bonified Art Director now :)
I moved back home to San Diego, and realized how much I LOVE the weather there.
I worked my bootie off and made some books and way too many CDs of my portfolio.
I set off again to hit Chicago and NYC for portfolio reviews.

So yep, I am in the middle of the trip right now in Chicago.
And yes it is Friday the 13th. But I promise, no broken mirrors for me this time. Or walks through cemeteries. (*ahem* Prague)

And I was also lucky enough (if you can call it that) to be in Chicago for some HISTORY!
That's right, the earliest snowfall in Chicago recorded history of 0.3" on Thursday October 12th, 2006.
And I was here - in all of my FROZEN glory.
Seriously, I leave So Cal and it's 70 degrees. I wake up in Chicago to snow.
Needless to say a trip to H&M for a scarf and gloves was necessary.

I am staying in a comfy hostel in downtown Chicago, and going across the street daily to Panera for free internet :)
I leave the Windy city (they aren't lying! The freezing wind is brutal!) tomorrow for New York City!

Reunions and Reviews await!

No comments: