Thursday, November 17, 2005

A New Me

I have decided to make a drastic change .... and get my hair cut. I have been growing it out ever since I started Miami Ad School in October of 2004. That's a heck of a long time. So now here in London I have decided to give myself over to the Vidal Sassoon School of Hairdressing. This basically means that I get a new cut and style for free and that it takes over three hours to do it.

I have taken my inspiration first from Beau, and his momentous head shaving last year. We all remember his terrified looks and death grip on the balcony railing of Rich's apartment. But just in case we forgot, here is a little reminder:

And secondly from Anne. She braved the Vidal Sassoon Academy in Miami. She did hate it at first, but she grew to love it and now looks fabulous!

Here are my BEFORE and AFTER looks:




Hopefully now I will stop getting carded to enter an 18 and over club! Ha!!
Let me know what you all think :)

4 comments:

Jenne said...

it looks awesome, jenn! it really defines your face so much more ... see, just a little rock n roll never hurt anyone ... xx

Erica said...

U look like a rock star Jenn! Really flattering to your face. I might just have to get a funky cut myself, since yours is so inspiring :-)

Calenna said...

The haircut is really quite POSH! Jenn now looks like a "real" Brit whenever we get on the Tube or anywhere else. Brilliant!!

Dayna said...

WOW Tonic....I looked at the pictures before I read the "copy"....and was like who is that!! I like it, I like it alot! Congrats on the new you.