Saturday, July 01, 2006

Last Stop - The Windy City

That's right, on Monday I move to Chicago!! It is here that I will intern, take a class, and finish my book! My 8th and final qtr of MAS ad school. I'm excited, I think Chicago is going to be an awesome city. Plus I am ready to do some great work and build myself a great book, which will lead to a GREAT job! (*fingers crossed*)

I'll be living in Wicker Park area in a house with 6 other students. We will all have internships and a weekly class. Our house is pretty cool - I saw it when I visited Stef and Annie in Chicago in April. It is two stories and has 5 bedrooms. Hopefully I'll be able to snag a single room. Hoping that maybe seniority will be a factor ... but who knows. It'll probably be first come first serve.

The agency I will be interning at is Hadrian's Wall. My friend Stefenie was there last qtr and my partner in Prague (Eric) was there at the end of 2005. They both loved it and said the people there are the best, and everyone will be jealous of us for working there. Haha, can't wait!

Here's to 3 more months of living out of a suitcase! *clink*

No comments: