Thursday, January 19, 2006

A Snow Day

We decided to walk to work yesterday seeing as it had snowed the night before and everything was covered in a nice white blanket of purity. As I noticed walking home two nights ago, as it was snowing, snow sparkles in the light. This lead me to call snow Nature's *bling *bling - or the original *bling. I mean, think about it. What do people call a bunch of *bling? Ice! They even go so far as to write a song about it calling themselves "So Icey". Don't believe me? Just ask and I'll drop you the mp3.

So on our walk to the agency we dorked it out and I brought out the D70. Here are some pictures of Prague covered in Nature's *bling *bling:

In our hood on the way to the Metro.

Snow perfectly piled on the bushes, so pretty.

Jenn: Look at those steps.
Eric: Yeah, I kinda want to climb them.
Jenn: Ok, lets do it.
Eric: Ok

Roof of a building in a park on the way to work.

Yes, this is the Czechy Yacht Club - for all you yuppies out there wondering.

Walls of the old fortress at Vysehrad

We're going in the tunnel!!

Ahhh yes, the beer truck stocking the local bar at nine in the morning.

Do you think they have heard of Coca-Cola here?

View of the city (from the top of those steps you saw earlier)

Lamp at night in the snow

My mark


Coming soon - our flat!

No comments: