Thursday, March 23, 2006

Everyone Loves..

Puppies!!! Yes, it's true. You can't help but to raise your voice 10 octaves and talk in "baby talk" when you see a cute little puppy. So this post is dedicated to my sister's new bundle of joy. She (along with her 2 new roommates) just got a puppy this past Monday. So needless to say I have been over there visiting and getting in as much puppy time as I can before I move to Minneapolis. (sorry Dixie, you're cute too!!)

But there is just one little problem, they don't have a name for her yet!! Maybe after you look at these adorable pictures you will think of the perfect name for her. Let us know!! Just a little guideline for you though, I don't think they want to name her a "people name".

Enjoy, and get your high pitched voices ready to say "Awwww" :)











No comments: