Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Last Week in Praha

It is here - my last week in Praha. I am trying to get all my ads executed and hopefully in to the school on time to be entered into the competition (darn One Show, you haunt us all!).

There is still snow on the ground, and I am looking forward to the almost 60 degree weather of Greece in a few days. Never thought I would say that 60 was warm!

My next location will be Minneapolis, MN. I will be "interning" at Carmichael Lynch there and taking two classes at the Miami Ad School location there. After that (if all goes as planned) I will be in San Fran to finish my book and *gulp* get a job!

It's hard to believe that I have been in Europe since October of last year. It has all gone by so fast!

I will try and post some pictures of this past weekend (we went to the Czech mountains with the agency and had good times. I even made my first snow angel and rode down the snowy hills on a giant inner tube!)

That's the update for now, more to come soon.

Hi Mom - I'll see you soon!

No comments: