Friday, December 09, 2005

A Big Thank-You!

I would like to just say a big THANK YOU to all my family and friends out there who wished me a Happy Birthday and a Merry Christmas. It will be hard being away from family this holiday season, but that will just make next year even more special (awww).

If you didn't know already - I will be spending this holiday season traveling. I will be in London till Dec. 21st, then I fly away to Italy. I am staying in Rome for 5 days in a hostel. And yes, I will be there for Christmas. Christmas in Rome! Can't wait. I can't wait to be a part of the huge crowd gathering to see the Pope. After Rome I fly off to Florence for 3 days. I am staying in a cute hotel there. Can't wait to see all the beautiful architecture and art all over the city.

After that I am almost positive that I will be heading off to Prague for my next qtr. away for school. I will be interning at MARK/BBDO there. I have heard the city is beautiful, almost mythical. Can't wait. I will be having to buy some layers though, as I am told Jan and Feb are the coldest months there with an average temp of -4 C per day. Burr!

Thanks again and I miss you all back in the States!!

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Jenne said...

I've never been to Rome but you are gonna LOVE Florence. The art there is simply DIVINE.

besos xx