Monday, December 05, 2005

The Quarter of a Century Celebration

OK - so my other birthday blog was a bit premature before. We ended up going out for sushi at about 8:30pm on friday. It took a little finding since it was IN a Tube station. We kept wanting it to be outside near the ice-skating rink, but alas it wasn't. We finally found it and went inside and sat in this awesome table that made us feel like it was US inside the sushi roll.

I ordered a flask of warm sake and Stef and James were the only brave souls that would try it in a sake bomb with me. Here we all are at Sushi. Me and Erica
Stef, Anne, and Patrice

After our wonderful dinner we decided to go to a club called Sahara Nights. James' flatmates were there and they said it was free to get in and that they had a dance floor. We were sold! We got in and were immediately bought a round of drinks by an intoxicated man at the bar. Stef chatted him up and told him it was my birthday so he bought us all a round. After that the girls bought me a shot and we all did a birthday cheers. My first B-52 shot, quite tasty. Yay for the free drinks. :)

Me and James

James doing his famous fire-in-the-mouth shot. Ooooo, Ahhh!

Me and Anne ... I think I am singing along to a song or something.



The music at the club was AWESOME! So not a European playlist. We had a great time of dancing and singing along. I ended up losing my sweater that I was wearing, and "gaining" a belt. A pretty cool belt at that too. But no worries, I went back to H&M yesterday to replace the lost sweater.
Peek-a-boo, I see you.


I couldn't seem to get with the theme of the following two pictures...




Much thanks to Momma Stef for tucking us all in that night. We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn - Sounds like an awesome birthday celebration! We will have to try some sushi spots if you end up in SF next year.

We are now part of the quarter century club. Whoo hoo!