Friday, December 02, 2005

It's my Birthday?

Today is my birthday! The big 2 -5. The quarter of a century mark. Half way to 50. Umm, and whatever else.

And what are we doing to celebrate .... nothing! Yes that's right. I have the unfortunate luck of always having my birthday on or around finals. So that means everyone is all stressed out and I get a few "Happy Birthday!"'s and then it is back to the grind. I guess I am used to it, but I miss my family. They understand the annoyance I feel about being A) brushed aside and B) having my birthday combined with Christmas. All you December babies out there know what I am talking about here.

With or without anyone else I am planning on going for sushi and sake tomorrow (Saturday) night. I haven't had it since San Diego before I left the States. I miss it, strangely enough. I didn't even like it really till Miami. Funny how things change. Maybe when you get older you start to like raw dead things more. Next thing you know I'll be eating mushrooms or something! Haha, probably not.

Happy Birthday to me!

2 comments:

Jenne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTONIC!! Hope you have a great day ... is this your first birthday in LONDON? How glam does that sound??

Besos Jenne xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Happy day of your birth and stuff like that. but on a serious note happy birthday or even a joyfull birthday, PopBirthday, BLow out your candles make a wish and stuff like that, all that birthday punches crap pinch to grow and inch, Dis because you are missed, man i can't go one any more but happybirthday and shit like that,, ohh and i agree with the sushi thing that all i have been eating everynight for the past 2 weeks.. that wild oats sushi yummmmmm. well see yeah later.... "not unless i see you first... later ... and more bull shit ....later. Los