Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Eye Candy

I was doing a little visual research at work (aka procrastinating) and found some cool things that I would now like to share with you. Won't you be my neighbor? That's right, it's sharing time kiddies. Get out your favorite blue button front sweater, and don't forget to take your shoes off please.

First up - www.eatpes.com

I know a lot of you have seen the "Roof Sex" video of chairs .. um personified.
But also check out his pictures.
This one is Frogger. I *heart* it.


Secondly - www.gamekillers.com

This is the Axe site that has hilarious little videos of classic "Gamekillers".
I love the Sensitivo guy.
"She'll never love you. I won't let her love you. You're dead to me."
"You don't know her. You don't know her like I do. And you don't love her. No you don't .... no you don't."
HILARIOUS

Thirdly: 4th and Hennepin

We have started our own show here in the MAS Minneapolis Student Flat:
4th and Hennepin
(think MTVs 8th and Ocean with some ghetto flare thrown in)
Bryan is the star so far, and here is a link to the latest episode: "That's My Shit"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BReRV_asqd0&search=ikelove98

Be sure to read the episode recap before viewing for complete experience.
Once there be sure to check out the first episode: Devlin on Devlin

Lastly: Blast from the South Park Past

One of my fav episodes of the show is the one where this character makes his apperance.



That's right - it is the "talking taco that poos ice cream"
This character *Cracked* me up when I saw it. I mean, it's just sooo random! And the ice cream "poops" are perfect scoops of ice cream, in alternating flavors. Love it.

Ok - that's all for now. Let me know what ya think.

No comments: