Thursday, April 13, 2006

It's Gettin' Hot in Here

Hot in .... so Hot in Here!!

That's right - Minneapolis is HOT in April! Well, today at least. It was 82 today. Hot and humid. And what did I pack?? Sweaters and socks. Looks like somebody needs to take another little trip to the Mall of all Malls and get some new footwear. And a pedicure.

Up next: tan.

I seriously lost all color when I was in Europe over the winter. That's what those things called seasons will do to you I guess. Living in San Diego and Miami they were new to me. As well as their affects on the body. haha.

But I did get this new lotion - Jergens "Natural Glow". Supposed to gradually make you darker. We'll see.

1 comment:

Jenne said...

yo woman, update zee blog! i want photos of minneapolis and all you wild party people there right now!