Sunday, April 02, 2006

It's so hard..

..to say goodbye. That's right - I had to say goodbye once again to the Pacific Ocean and the wonderful Pacific Beach. I was ok with it till I got a picture from my friend. We went there for lunch when I was in San Diego and hung out, inhaling the ocean fumes and feeling the warmth of the sunshine on our faces. Damn it Jen, now I wanna be back there!



On another note - it's been raining all day here in Minneapolis. I drove downtown to check out the school and CL (so I won't get lost tomorrow) and I almost hydroplaned across the freeway. Now I know what you are all gonna say, "People from California all freak out when it rains and don't know how to drive," ... well damn all of you!!

Also, what's up with the stop lights in downtown Minneapolis being on the SIDE of the street? Who looks there while driving, seriously? (except for a lost Californian looking to name every street)

No comments: