Sunday, April 02, 2006

Mmmm, Greece.

The time has come to make my final posting with some last pictures from Greece. These are a little bit more random - so I am just gonna post them without any big stories or anything. I know, I know .. you are so disappointed. HA!

And here they are (in no particular order):

The Greek people are very proud - and there are Greek flags just about on every house and building. Here is the "mother" flag at the Acropolis.


A Greek street - notice the flags.


And apparently "Art is Dead". I guess all us Art Directors better find another line of work!


Another Greek Street..


What I called - "The Arch". Served to be a life saver to me.. cause when I saw it I then knew how to get back to my hostel.


So that's about it - I have loads more on my computer... and I would be happy to share :)

Now I am in Minneapolis, MN. Time for the next leg of my year of traveling. I got here on Friday night - and my new roommates took me out to a sports bar. We all shared this appetizer - a 6 cheese dip. Oh yes, SIX CHEESES. Delish. It's raining today, but that's cool cause it's not like I would really know where to go anyway. Haha. My friend Anna arrives tonight, so maybe we'll go out to dinner or something. I start work and school tomorrow... time to get crackin'!

No comments: